Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Happy ✞ Easter




Happy ✞ Easter

Dear God,,
Thank you for your grace, 
for your beloved son Jesus 
& 
that you make all things new!!! 
In Jesus Name, Amen!!!!  
✞ 
Easter Service 
✞
  Great  Service from Pastor Danny...
Rick recorded song of Praise  & Worship !!!
Amazing Grace !!!!

Remembering the  true meaning of this Blessed Day !!!!
We pretty much just enjoyed our day feeling very grateful !
We  did a little yard work ...
& 
these 2  looked like they wanted to pitch in ...lol

Harry holding down the fort ....
(Hiding behind mulch)
They had their Easter meal  and  got comfy in the yard !
We then had a nice walk in the park 
because we knew we were gonna enjoy  our Easter feast !
This year I  went with  Costco recommendation ...
a traditional ham
 (not spiral)
with 
Pineapple Coconut Mango Tequila Sauce
as  the glaze for the ham ...
It also packed a punch 
with  red chiles !!!
It was really good  & gluten free too !!!!  
 I always make Rick  an Easter Basket
&
  he bought  me an Easter Lily and himself Easter cookies !
I love my Peeps !!!!
Blueberry Peeps are yummy !!!!
Our home was all decorated for Easter ....
Pastel Colorful eggs
Bunnies & Chicks 
 Our Easter celebration ended the evening watching the 
AD   The Bible Continues ...
I  wish you all a Happy & Blessed 
Easter Sunday 
& 
The whole year ahead !!!!!

✞


No comments :

Post a Comment