Tuesday, February 14, 2017
Happy ❤ Valentine’s Day!
❤'s around our home
💘Be My Valentine 💘
Valentine's Flowers 🌷 & Candy 💗
I have the Best Husband !!!
I Love my Beautiful Roses
|A Way through a husband's is through his tummy!|
I made my Valentine some
Heart Cookies !
Our Turtle Loves Snapper & Flipper
Box full of Love
Hope everyone had a Lovely Day !
How to Make a Heart 💗 Pom-Pom Wreath
1. You will need 3 bundles of Red yarn & a Heart wire wreath.
Create your pom-poms using your Large Clover Pom-Pom Maker.
2. Tie each red Pom Pom onto the Heart wreath.
Continue adding pom-poms and fluffing until your entire wreath is covered.
3. Decorate with small red, white & pink pom poms with using a hot glue gun stick them all over the red pom poms.
4. Hang your wreath on the door .
|Is Where the ❤️ is !|
Monday, February 6, 2017
Gluten free Football 🏈 Brownies
· 1 Package Gluten free Glutino’s Double Chocolate Brownie Mix
· White frosting
· Football cookie cutter &13x9-inch pan
1. Follow the direction on Brownie mix package and bake accordingly.
2. Let brownies cool then with the football-shaped cutter, cut brownies into football shapes. Pipe on decorating icing to look like football laces.
Gluten free Football 🏈 Pizza
- 1 pkg of Glutino’s Pizza Crust mix
- 1 jar of your favorite Pizza sauce
- 1 pkg of Pepperoni(I'm using Turkey pepperoni)
- Mozzarella Cheese (If you do not do dairy omit the cheese)
- 1 egg beaten for egg wash to brush top of dough
– Follow the cooking instructions on the Pizza crust mix. Once the Pizza dough is made then roll out the dough Using a football shaped cookie cutter, cut football shapes of the dough. Re-roll the scraps and cut out as many football shapes as you can.
– On a football cutout, place a couple pepperoni slices, a piece of mozzarella and a little pizza sauce.
– Brush a little of the egg wash around the edges and place another football shaped cutout over the stuffing and seal by pressing down on the edges.
– Using a fork, crimp the edges around the pizza pocket and make slits in the top to resemble football laces.
– Brush the tops of each pizza pocket with the egg wash and place them on a baking sheet.
– Bake in an oven pre-heated to 425F for around 10-12 minutes or until
the pizza pockets turn a golden brown.
Serve with pizza sauce for dipping.
- 3 cups Rice Chex cereal (I'm using Millville Rice Squares )
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 1 cup bite-size pretzels (I'm using Gluten free Glutino pretzel twists)
- 1 cup bagel chips, broken into 1-inch pieces(I'm using Glutino Bagel chips)
- 6 tablespoons non- dairy butter (I'm using Spectrum® brand Organic Shortening Butter Flavor)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- *Note* I'm using Lea & Perrins® Worcestershire Sauce which is cholesterol free, fat free, preservative free, gluten free.
- In large bowl, mix cereal, nuts, pretzels and bagel chips; set aside. In small pot over the stove, melt on low heat the non-dairy butter spread then stir in the seasonings. Pour over cereal mixture; stir until evenly coated.
- Bake uncovered on High heat 250ºF for 1 hour, thoroughly stirring every 15 minutes.Remove from stove and let cool . Serve at your party event... Store in airtight container.