Friday, July 29, 2016
Makes: 16 servings
- 1 box gluten free yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup oil (I used avocado oil)
- 1 (8 oz) can crushed pineapple with juice(I used fresh pineapple crushed using my vitamix)
- 1 pkg of Vivian's Live Again Vegan Whipped topping ( You can substitute any whipped topping example cool whip or cocowhip, )
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding( I used French vanilla)
- 1 (8 oz) can crushed pineapple with juice (I used fresh pineapple crushed using my vitamix)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.(I used a glass baking dish)
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, combine cake mix, eggs, oil, and fresh crushed pineapple or 1 can of crushed pineapple with the juice. Mix well.
- Pour into prepared baking pan/dish and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean. Allow to cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a medium sized bowl, fold together the whipped topping( I followed direction on pkg to make whipped topping), box of (french)vanilla pudding, and 8 oz of fresh crushed pineapple or 1 can crushed pineapple with the juice. Spread over the top of cooled cake. I sprinkled the top of cake with some more crushed fresh pineapple.
Tuesday, July 19, 2016
Friday, July 15, 2016
Every Bunny Needs SomeBunny Sometimes !!!!
This Some Bunny was in need of some Tender Loving Care!!!!
We are Praying for this baby bunny we call our lil Bun Bun makes it and keeps getting stronger each day ...
starting to eat so much better!!!
Prep Time-15 min
Using a Vitamix
- 1 2/3 cups gluten free all purpose flour –Marilyn's Flour 2 Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3- small red apples (you can use any variety of apple) chopped
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup Truvia(Stevia)
- 2/3 cup avocado oil
- 1-4 oz container of unsweetened applesauce (no high fructose corn syrup )
- Preheat the oven to 350°F . Spray a 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray or line with paper/or silicone liners .
- Place GF flour, baking soda, and spices in a medium-size mixing bowl and SIFT altogether. Set aside.
- Place chopped apples, egg, stevia and olive oil in the Vitamix container and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1. Turn machine on and increase the speed to Variable 5.
- Blend for 30 seconds until thick and creamy.
- Pour apple mixture into flour mixture mixing by hand (do not over mix batter) then fold in the applesauce to combine. Spoon or scoop the mixture into the prepared muffin tin.
- Sprinkle Sugar spice topping over each muffin.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown. Transfer to a wire rack to cool, then serve.
- These can be kept in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or frozen for up to 1 month. (Optional : You can also add dried fruit or nuts to these muffins)
Tuesday, July 12, 2016
2 Tbsp of non-butter
spread or unsalted butter.
2 large eggs.
1½ cups of chicken or vegetable broth.
1 cup diced onion.
1 cup diced celery.(optional)
l box Glutino corn bread Gluten Free Stuffing.
7. extra-virgin olive oil(drizzle over mushrooms)
20 large (2 1/2-inch-diameter) white mushrooms, clean & stemmed
Gluten free seasoned bread crumbs (topping)
oven to 350 degrees. Heat a skillet and add 2Tbsp of non-butter spread or butter. Saute the onion & celery( I omitted the celery) until translucent. Set aside to cool. Add the
package of Glutino's gluten free corn bread stuffing mix in a mixing bowl , and the cooled down sautéed
vegetables , 2 eggs, & chicken/or vegetable broth .
mushrooms caps with a damp paper towel and remove the stems. Scrape out the
center of each mushrooms.
Using a small
1 inch diameter scoop, insert corn bread stuffing into the center of each
extra crunchy topping mixed ½ cup of
gluten free bread crumbs and add more Italian
season to the mix(1 tbsp). Sprinkled mixture over the tops of the stuffed mushrooms.
the stuffed mushrooms with extra-virgin olive oil . Cover with foil and bake
for 25 minutes. Uncover and bake for additional 5-8 minutes.
Product & Review