Thursday, December 26, 2013

✰Christmas Eve Service ✰


         O Holy Night !
Candle-lit Service

My husband Rick  & I spent Christmas Eve at Church celebrating  the Birth of our Lord
 &
 Saviour -Jesus Christ !
It was a wonderful service !
We all Sang Silent Night & Lit our candles !
My wonderful  husband  
I blinded him by
 taking a photo shot ...lol!

Every year I purchase a Poinsettia
 in memory of my grandparents 
to have on display at Christmas Eve !
Then we get to take them home ...
Merry Christmas Grandma & Louie!!!!!
I miss & Love you Alot !
Handed out my Christmas Treats for friends at Church  
After Church we spent the evening over my friends house 
Gave them all their treats!
Feeling very Blessed to having a wonderful Husband, 
Son, Family & Friends ! 
Merry Christmas Eve !
&
Happy Birthday Jesus !


No comments :

Post a Comment