Monday, August 18, 2014

Sunday Funday !




               Another great Summer day !
Summer days are almost coming to an end ...
My husband & I had some fun on Sunday doing what we like most ....
enjoying the outdoors with getting some exercise with  fresh air however  I might add it was a very Hot day 
due to the fact we live in Florida 
 so we much needed to end the day with
cooling off in our pool ! 

We always feed the birds  at the park 
we also
 ran into this big guy ...
Mr Turtle ..strutting along !!!
Pit-stop on the playground !!!
Fun ...Fun ...Fun !
Well we biked through 3 parks ...
Now 
Time to Cool off !!!
My Stud muffin hubby was a lil sad because I didn't bring him a cold one ...lol!
(Enjoing my Gluten-Free beer)
A wonderful Sunday Funday 
spent with my husband !  
ⓛ ⓞ ⓥ ⓔ ♡ 





             



No comments :

Post a Comment