Saturday, June 20, 2015

Get Well Soon !!!

                                       
Recovering  & Healing !!!
I was in a car accident 2 weeks ago and I'm still on the mends...
I have a broken collar bone which will take
 anywhere from 6-12 weeks of healing ...
My Orthopedic doctor jokingly  said " But for you should take about a year "
He knows me too well ...
I don't like to take medication, pain pills, anti inflammatory etc 
and its hard to keep me down ...   
However this time is different ....
It has been really hard , many nights of tears ...
The use of one arm is definitely a task ...
Hardly no sleep ....in a brace and I can't lay on my back ...
At times the recliner chair has been much help....
Soooo very grateful I have the best nurse !!!!
My husband  and the Good Lord has been my ROCK through all  of this !!!!
I was very badly bruised from my entire chest , abdominal and pelvis area !!!
These are the wounds of wearing a seat belt .... which I know saved me ...
my car was totaled...
I definitely had angels on my bumper !!!!
I thank God everyday ...
I know in my heart ...he was watching over me and  I heard him whisper
You are going to be OK !!!!! 

I'm healing  each day ...
Thanks for the many prayers from Friends & family !!!
I have my BFF pillow ...
My best friend may be far away but she is so near to my heart ...
My son sends his love from Germany 
&  
Soooo much love from

My wonderful husband !!!!
I am blessed !!!! 

No comments :

Post a Comment