Wednesday, October 14, 2015

✰Operation Christmas Child✰



This touched my heart today !!!!! 
 ¸¸.•*¨*•Operation Christmas Child¸¸.•*¨* 
http://www.samaritanspurse.org/what-we-do/operation-christmas-child/ 
I am so amazed how God works !!! 
Thanks Pastor Rick Evans and Hope Church for participating in this wonderful project. 
This lil sweet girl (her father just sent me this picture and a Thank you)
 from across the world ..received my box !!!! 
How cute she is holding our X-mas card ....
 Funny how I sent this a year ago last October 
and I just received the thank you email !!!! 
I never expected to be contacted by the lil girl who received my box. 
Such a special moment I will cherish every Holiday season!!! 
This is a great project to do with your kids ...
Here is how : 
I did a blog post last year on how you can get involved in Operation Christmas Child project of Samaritan's Purse! 

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment