Game Day Spread
Carolina Panthers 10 – 24 Denver Broncos
Even though my team that I was cheering to win lost ...
I sure did score with my Glutino Game Day Spread !
paired great with these Game Day dips!
- 1 medium avocado
- Zest and juice from 1 lemon
- ½ C. white beans
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 2-3 T. avocado oil
- 1 Pinch of salt
1. Place everything in a food processor. Blend until smooth, adding avocado oil until dip is a smooth consistency.
2. Taste for seasoning, adding more salt if needed.
· 1 Package Gluten free Chef Swagger’s Onion Soup & Dip Mix.
· 1-16 oz So Delicious Dairy Free Cultured Coconutmilk yogurt. (Any dairy free yogurt)
· 1-2 Tablespoon Dairy free Mayo – I’m using Soy-Free Vegenaise.
· Garnish: chives
1. Blend everything together well.
2. Chill for at least a hour before serving.
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tbsp Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1 Tbsp Stone Ground Mustard
- 1-2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp Good Quality Honey
- 1-2 Tbsp Soy-Free Vegenaise (Dairy free Mayo)
Whisk all of the ingredients together and serve with pretzels.
Game Day-Touch Down !!!
Win with these yummy Glutino Brownies !!!