Thursday, October 24, 2013

♔░H░A░L░L░O░W░E░E░N ░P░A░R░T░Y░♔





This year I decided to be a Scarecrow
 for a Halloween Party!

~Halloween

~I'm a Little Scarecrow~



Raggedy and worn

I wear a hat,

And a shirt that's torn

When the crows come,

I wave and shout,


"Away from my garden-get on out!"






My friends Jay & Jackie
♥♠ ♣♥ ♣♥ ♣♥ ♣♥ ♣♥ ♣♥  
A few Professional Photos ...
With My husband ,
 Forest Gump ...
Run ...Forest...Run !!!
(Too funny !!!) 

♥♠ ♣♥ ♣♥ ♣♥ ♣♥ ♣♥ ♣♥
♥♠ ♣♥ ♣♥ ♣♥ ♣♥ ♣♥ ♣♥
Aren't we the Pair !!!
 Xong Hang Photography: Jackie & Jay's Halloween Party &emdash;  
Click link below to view more 
Spooktactular  Halloween Costumes...
Great Photographer!!!

♥♠ ♣♥ ♣♥ ♣♥ ♣♥ ♣♥ ♣♥
~Halloween
I made my Halloween Treats for the Party !!!
~Halloweenghost5
My friends went all out on the Halloween Decorations!!!

~Halloween




♥♠ ♣♥ ♣♥ ♣♥ ♣♥ ♣♥ ♣♥
 There was plenty of Festive Food...
Bone-Appetite!!!
Gigi's Cupcakes ...Yum!!!!
 I tried a few Fangtastic Cocktails ...
Witches Brew 
(Kiwi & Vodka)
Bloody Mary  
Pumpkin Beer 

ghost16

       
♥♠ ♣♥ ♣♥ ♣♥ ♣♥ ♣♥ ♣♥
     You know it's Thriller ....
Thriller at Night !!! 
There was plenty of Dancing going on...
I had left a trail of straw all over the dance floor ...
Not to mention all thru their house ....

 Too Funny !!!
(I was having sooo much FUN!)


 
 My Favorite Costume of the Night ...

Great time with Friends!!!


Rick & I had a Blast 
at the Halloween Party !
My husband made sure he took some
GiGi CupcakeTreats home!!! 





~Halloween

No comments :

Post a Comment