Saturday, October 12, 2013

✈ Our Trip to Pgh ✈



 A trip to Pittsburgh was way over due !
            "Yenz" better get going !!!!


                So we packed our bags and my husband & I 
                             was on our merry way  …

                     Going back home to the Burgh!!!
 

 We arrived in Pgh  late in the evening which Rick's mom & his brother David picked us up at the airport . 
We then headed to Eat N Park to get a bite and pick up some Smiley Cookies !!!!!!!

The next day I wanted to surprise my sister & I knew from talking to her earlier in the week that she was going to my
 cousin-Savannah 's 7th Birthday party. 
So I thought I would show up there and surprise the Family!!!
Boy were they ever soooo SURPRISED !!!!! 
Especially My sister ....!!!!
 The Newly weds -My nephew, Stephen & wife, Nikki were at the party with their daughter, Aleigha. 
 The main reasons for my visit to PGH is to see my family, 
My mother for the most part !!! 
&
 to meet my great niece Aleigha for the very first time !!!! 
I love her to Bunches !!!!! She is sooooo Special !!!!!!
Savannah is also a special girl  !!!
 ♥♫♪•*¨*•.¸¸Happy Birthday to you ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥
  ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ 
 ♥♫♪Happy Birthday Savannah  ♪♫♥
♥♫♪•*¨*•.¸¸Happy Birthday to you ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ 
It was great to see my cousins too !!!

My Mom was in shock  !!!
It took her a minute to realize
 it was her daughter at her front door !!!
We spent some time at my moms 
&
 had fun playing with Aleigha! 


Next surprise was for my BFF!!!
She was headed to my mother in- laws for dinner
 &
 Steeler game Night!
Boy was she ever surprised !!!
It was a fun night hanging out with my sister, 
my Bff 
the best mother in-law EVA !!!! 
Oh I might add I definitely had a few slices of Pasqualino's Pizza!
A must have when visiting Pgh !!!
(Yes I'm cheating on my diet !)

The next day ...
I also had lunch there with my mom
 &
 My cousins,
 Ruthann & Joann! 
We even get their Marinara sauce 
shipped to us time to time!

I really enjoyed spending the day with my sister !!!

I spent that night at my BFF!!!
We had alot BFF Talk to catch up on !!!
Suzy's cat "Ben" made sure I was comfortable .....

One day my husband & I went for a walk in our old neighborhood.

I lived in between Rick's Dad's house & his Mom's house.
(Don't ask !!!Complicated as that sounds...)
In the one picture I'm standing by a fence, that is where I would go meet my husband on the corner of Westward Ho. 
That was the name of the street by his Dad's house...
Good Memories !!!!
 I won't be able to attend Aleigha's 1st Birthday party so off we went to look for her Birthday present!!!!
I had so much fun shopping with her !!!!

Enjoyed Dinner too!!!
Along with my sister Renee, Stephen, & Nikki!!!!



Another Fun Day at the Pittsburgh Zoo with the Family !!!
Rick enjoyed his time visiting his Dad
spending time with his friend , Todd.

Rick & I enjoyed spending time with my Mom !!!
 I'm going to miss her  !!!!
She means the World to Me!!!
 Another day we had lunch with Our nephew Christopher!!!!
Our Last Night Dinner 
Pasqualino's Meatballs & Spaghetti!!!!
At
Rick's Mom's 
I love her Dining Room Table-Scape!!!
Happy Belated Birthday Michael & David !!!!
My Mother in-law is the best!!!


She has a big " Heart"


Maybe thats why she collects Hearts!!!
Her home is so Cozy !!!
Love the Grandma picture that hangs on her wall !!! 
Even if your having a bad day ...


。◕‿◕

She will always make you smile !!!



Rick & I miss her here in Florida...
Can't wait til  they start to head South for the Winter...!
Rick misses the late ...late Night Talks ...lol!
(Really I should say Way too early in the  Mornin 4am !!!)
My husband , the Jibber Jabber  !!!
I'm not quite sure who he gets that from ???? Ha Ha!!!


Rick & I in front of his Mom's House !!!

I hate Good Byes ....sniff...sniff...
Time to go back home to Florida !!!
(Pittsburgh will always be My home too!) 
Going to miss my BFF so much !!!!!

Rick's Mom & Suzy took us to the airport ....
I really had a great time with my family .
I needed this so bad ...
I MISSED MY FAMILY!!!!
I enjoyed spending time with my
 mom,sister, my nephew & his wife ...
My neice Aleigha ... 
My cousins ...
&
Rick's family too!!!!
My mother in-law was the Best ...
She made it all happen !!!
We Love you ...Mom!!!!
See you soon !!!!

 



  

No comments :

Post a Comment