Sunday, December 7, 2014

Happy Harvest Treat !!!!




One more Pumpkin Recipe!!!!


Every year I bake a Thanksgiving treat for my friends!
I cherish the friendship bond we share
&
 I am so thankful for each & every one of my dear friends ...
They all are a part of my life!!! 
We are....
 Sistas Friends Foreva !
How lovely my friends & I view ourselves as sisters...
That is true friendship!!!
Last week I enjoyed the time I spent with my friends
 &

 to pass out my Bags of Goodies!!!!
They all really liked this year’s ….
Happy Harvest treat !!!!

Ѽ

Gluten Free Mini Pumpkin Pound Cakes ...
Here is the Recipe





Ingredients:

 ·      1 box Gluten free Pound Cake mix(XO Baking CO)
 ·      3 Large Eggs(Organic /cage-free)
 ·      ½ cup Nutiva (Non-dairy butter-spread)
 ·      ½  Cup Almond Milk
 ·      1/3 Cup Vegetable Oil
 ·      1 can of Organic Pumpkin Puree
 ·      2 tbsp  Pumpkin Spice
 You will need: 8 Mini loaf pans

Directions:
Makes 8 mini loafs
1.    Heat oven to 350°F. Grease the bottom and sides of Mini loaf pan.(I’m using non-stick spray)
2.   In a large bowl or mixer, beat cake mix, non-dairy butter-spread until coarse crumbs form. Add the almond milk, oil , eggs, pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice  and mix until silky smooth. Pour into  mini loaf pan.
3.  Bakes 65-70 min., or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes in pan, then cool completely on wire rack before serving.

4.  Pumpkin Spice Icing Glaze:  (optional): mix 1¼ cups powdered sugar, 2 tbsp almond milk,  and ½ tsp Lorann Pumpkin Emulsion in small bowl, until smooth.  Drizzle /spread over cooled cake.
Note : I like my glaze a little on the thick side . 

Pumpkin Spice



   Blend a mixture cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and allspice!

 

 ·      3  tbsp Cinnamon
 ·      1 ½ tsp Cloves
 ·      2 tsp Ginger
 ·      2 tsp Nutmeg(I also used some freshly grated)
 ·       1 ½  tsp Allspice
                   
 Yummy !!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment