Tuesday, March 17, 2015

♣ Happy St Patrick's Day ♣



Happy St Patrick's Day

Oh, my mother isn't Irish
And my father isn't too,
(Actually not sure )
But today I feel as Irish
As the really Irish do.
Erin Go Bragh
For today I wear a shamrock
That is green in every way
And though I am Italian,
I am Irish -- for today!
Cheers to ya !
May your pockets be heavy-
Your heart be light
And may good luck pursue you
Each morning and night !

How Cute are these Irish Dancing Bears !!!!




 


Happy goes Lucky !!! 
Actually I'm rather blessed than lucky ...
I'm happy to say 2015 is starting out great!
 I'm already participating for more happiness to come 
 and a brighter 
future for me & my family!!!! 
However...
A little lucky charms won't hurt...
  Lucky green & gold colors all through our home
 with Lucky green shamrocks, 
leprechauns & pots of gold !!!

 St Patty's Table Scape 
Love my Green & White flower centerpiece


I made some Lucky Treats
  I  was sporting my Lucky Socks!!!

My son wearing  his St Patty's Green !!!
Can't wait to see him in a couple days !!!!




No comments :

Post a Comment