Gluten/Dairy free Mini Banana Chocolate chip bread loaf
2/3 cup Stevia(Truvia)
1/3 cup non-dairy butter spread, softened
2 eggs (room temperature)
1 1/2 cups mashed very ripe bananas (3 medium)
1/4 cup any non dairy milk (Silk Cashew Milk)
1 teaspoon Pure vanilla extract
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup mini EnjoyLife Chocolate Chips
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease the mini loaf pan with non stick spray and coat with Gluten free flour.
- In large bowl, beat Truvia and non dairy butter spread with electric mixer on medium speed until light. Add eggs; beat well. In a separate bowl mash the ripe bananas then add to the mixer with the non dairy milk (Cashew milk) and vanilla; blend well. Sift together the Gluten free flour, baking soda and salt then add to mixture just until moistened.
- Stir (fold) in non dairy chocolate chips. Pour evenly into the mini loaf pan. (Makes 8 mini loafs)
- Bake 40 to 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes in pan on cooling rack.
- Loosen sides of loaf from pan; remove from pan, and place top side up on cooling rack.
- Cool completely, before slicing.
So Yummy !!!