- 1 box of Glutino Yankee Cornbread Mix
- 1/2 cup of Sweet corn ( frozen or can)
- 1 egg
- 6 tablespoon of nondairy butter-spread/melted (Nutivia)
- 2 tablespoon of Raw Honey – (1 tbsp add to Mix & 1 tbsp add to melted nondairy butter-spread (shortening) to brush on top of cornbread after baking)
- 1-1/3 cup of non-dairy milk (I’m using Silk Cashew Milk)
- 1 tsp of Apple Cider Vinegar ( to mix in non-dairy milk for substitution for buttermilk)
Directions:Preheat oven 425 °F. Spray your mini loaf pan with a non-stick spray and set aside.
I mixed all the ingredients into my Vitamix ( however you can use a hand or stand mixer or even a wire whisk in a Large mixing bowl.) I started first mixing the Apple Cider Vinegar into the Non-dairy milk and set aside.Next I place the 1/2 cup sweet corn, honey with 1/2 cup of the ACV and non-dairy milk mixture to cream .
**** Product review ****
Glutino Yankee Cornbread Mix was perfect in this recipe.
My family enjoyed these Gluten/Dairy free Mini Cornbread with our Chili dinner !