Gluten free Football 🏈 Brownies
· 1 Package Gluten free Glutino’s Double Chocolate Brownie Mix
· White frosting
· Football cookie cutter &13x9-inch pan
1. Follow the direction on Brownie mix package and bake accordingly.
2. Let brownies cool then with the football-shaped cutter, cut brownies into football shapes. Pipe on decorating icing to look like football laces.
Gluten free Football 🏈 Pizza
- 1 pkg of Glutino’s Pizza Crust mix
- 1 jar of your favorite Pizza sauce
- 1 pkg of Pepperoni(I'm using Turkey pepperoni)
- Mozzarella Cheese (If you do not do dairy omit the cheese)
- 1 egg beaten for egg wash to brush top of dough
– Follow the cooking instructions on the Pizza crust mix. Once the Pizza dough is made then roll out the dough Using a football shaped cookie cutter, cut football shapes of the dough. Re-roll the scraps and cut out as many football shapes as you can.
– On a football cutout, place a couple pepperoni slices, a piece of mozzarella and a little pizza sauce.
– Brush a little of the egg wash around the edges and place another football shaped cutout over the stuffing and seal by pressing down on the edges.
– Using a fork, crimp the edges around the pizza pocket and make slits in the top to resemble football laces.
– Brush the tops of each pizza pocket with the egg wash and place them on a baking sheet.
– Bake in an oven pre-heated to 425F for around 10-12 minutes or until
the pizza pockets turn a golden brown.
Serve with pizza sauce for dipping.