- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 cups Bisquick™ Gluten Free mix
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 cups dairy free milk (SILK Coconut milk)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup non-dairy butter, melted (Spectrum® brand Organic Shortening Butter Flavor)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon dairy-free butter , softened (Spectrum® brand Organic Shortening Butter Flavor)
2 tablespoons non-dairy milk (SILK Coconut milk)
- Heat oven to 425°F. Spray 9-inch round cake pan(I uses a glass dish) with cooking spray (without flour). In small bowl, mix brown sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
- In large bowl, stir Bisquick mix, granulated sugar, non-dairy milk and egg until dough forms.
- Place dough on surface sprinkled with additional Bisquick mix; knead 5 times. Roll dough into 16x12- inch rectangle. Brush with 2 tablespoons of the melted non-dairy butter; sprinkle evenly with brown sugar mixture. Starting at short side, roll up tightly; pinch edge of dough to seal well. Cut into 1 1/2-inch slices. In pan, place slices, cut sides down. Brush with remaining 2 tablespoons melted non-dairy butter.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. Remove from pan.
- In small bowl, mix powdered sugar , vanilla and non-dairy milk until smooth. Spread glaze over rolls. Serve warm.