Saturday, November 23, 2013

"Give Thanks" Fall Treats !




  I am thankful for my friends!
Every Fall season 
  I like to give thanks to my dear friends !!!!
       With  some special  treats !
 Last year I gave my friends some home-made Fig jam ...
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiI82DvjGCZ6Ui_cChYowQh9oLWyT24rAM_JHtk-hjhgGGghPPXZtlGKjvi3MM6ldpSbcLptFm0utGeAf63w5ZWf6l22OclXcVr7C5XGfAX3kshxfMMq3xshUMvd-25_7JDKVHdfYcaEw/s1600/044.JPG
     
  This year I  made a few of my favorite Fall treats ....
Spiced Pumpkin -Raisin Cookies

                                      Holiday Cranberry Recipe 
My friend Jessica gave me this recipe 
and  now I make this  recipe every year !
So Yummy !

    I Made Mini   Loaf Version
All baked , Cooled
   Labled   & Done !

                                        Pumpkin  Mini Cupcakes
 with  Pumpkin spiced Butter-cream Icing 
All packaged up !!!
Now ....
I'm off to deliver my "Give Thanks"
Fall Treats to my Friends !

                                 I  really enjoy this time of year  !!!
I am  Blessed with amazing Family & Friends !

No comments :

Post a Comment