Saturday, November 2, 2013

Pumpkin-Chocolate Chip Mini Donuts with Pumpkin Spice Glazed Icing



Pumpkin ~Chocolate Chip Mini Donuts 

With Pumpkin Spice Glazed  Icing

(Gluten, Dairy & Soy Free)


Ingredients

(Makes 2 ½ dozen Mini Donuts )



Directions

Pre-Heat oven to 375 degrees

In a large mixing bowl whisk the eggs 

with the pumpkin puree until smooth.





Add the Vanilla &  Pumpkin Spice then whisk together ...




Now Add the brown sugar

&

Maple Agave






Last Ingredients to Mix ...

 I whisk  the dry  ingredients until all is combined ...

Then I  switch

from a whisk to a mixer!

So there are no lumps 

and the batter is smooth !


Make sure you measure accordingly...

Too much flour and you are making cement !










This was my grandmother's mixer ...

Very old ....it has to be an antique!!!

This mixer has seen its time !!!

Soooo many recipes....

 My grandmother was an awesome baker&cook!

(Boy do I miss her food she used to make  !!!)


Now the batter is all blended smooth ...

I fold in the Chocolate chips ...





Once the chocolate chips are incorporated in the batter ....

Scoop the batter into a pastry bag

  or

 I use a Hefty zip-lock bag and cut the end of the tip ...


 Spray the mini donut pan with non stick spray 

(I'm using Coconut oil )



Pipe the batter into the donut holes slots...


Bake for 15 minutes ...


        While the donuts are cooling on wax paper ...

I made the glazed icing ....

Ingredients



I'm eye balling the remaining ingredients  ...









Now glaze the donuts ...


I sprinkle more Pumpkin Pie Spice on top ....
                            I took these to Church & everyone Loved them !!!!

 

 


 

No comments :

Post a Comment