Sunday, November 24, 2013

It's All about the Shoes !!!!




          It’s All about the Shoes


   Sunday  I was invited to a Shoe Fashion Show Event
            Hosted by my friend & Shoe designer -Shola Yusuf 

Shola Designs 
Click link to view website :
 
I  love her statement ...
"Fashion is an Art " 
To congratulate her on her hard work & success ...
I got her a gift ...
Some good Wine 
 
A High Heel Wine Holder 
(It's all about shoes !)
 All wrapped up & ready to head to the show ...
Her Shoe line ...
 I really like her flat shoes ....Comfortable with Style !


                                                                                     Love this style & colors !
                                 She also designs handbags ...
&  
she has accessories in the works !
                                          The Runway....
 My co-worker  & friend -Debi

 The Little Black Shoe !

    The Shoe Models ...


I had a fun day with the Girls !
Congrats !
Ms. Shola
 
A woman  with good shoes is never ugly !

No comments :

Post a Comment