Tuesday, April 21, 2015

♫♥Happy 46th Birthday ♥♫



" ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday to Me ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ "


This past Sunday was my 46th Birthday!
I woke up to a wonderful Birthday surprise display!!!
I have the Best husband !!!!
I Love how my husband put a picture 
of us next to the beautiful roses 
 & 
he had a cupcake ready for me to make a wish!!!
I Love GiGi Cupcakes !!!
I made a special trip to Tampa
to get me some Gluten free  cupcakes.

  I Love My Birthday Gifts !!!
My mom got me a beautiful cross necklace with two heart diamond birthstone and on the back engraved...
Love...Hope ....Faith !!! 
I got a Twiggy shirt...
I love all the spring colors!!!
 & 
a Sporto jacket !!!
(All set for next winter...lol)
Off to Celebrate!!!
I decided I wanted to go to Bonefish Grille 
for my Birthday dinner!!!!
Birthday Cheers !!! 
The  Wine & food was excellent !!!
We sortof split our dinners Surf n Turf !!!
I had such a wonderful Birthday !!! 
Thanks to my very sweet husband !!!!
 When we got home My husband and Mom sang 

" ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday to Me ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ "
I made my wish !!!
Hope it comes true !!!
Thanks to all my friends & family 
who wished  me a Happy Birthday!!! 

No comments :

Post a Comment