Thursday, May 7, 2015

National Day of Prayer



My Prayer today !
 
I stand in agreement with everyone ‪#‎nationaldayofprayer‬. Matthew 18:20 "For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” Matthew 18:19, Jesus introduced the prayer of agreement when He said, "'Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven'" I pray for my son in Germany for his safety and good health, for my husband & I may God restore us in our finances and good health, for my sweet mother healing of Kidney disease & pains (arthritis/gout) in her knees, I thank you God & pray in Jesus name, Amen!

Prayer request : Economy $$$$ restored !!!!! Peace around the world !!!! Prayers for men & women in our Military services !!! Nepal earthquake families ....Strength, guidance, & wisdom of God's word for Rick & I ...thanks !!!!! Amen !!!!!!

I didn't make it to the National Day of Prayer @ Bright House Field in Clearwater, Fl
However I did participate in the One Cry Live Stream. 

Thank you God for your Blessings!!!! 
We cry out to the Holy Spirit !!!!! 
Turn ....Pray ....Unite !!!
I pray for our Churches &  Healing of  One Nation Under God: !!!
In Jesus Name 
Amen !

 

No comments :

Post a Comment