Thursday, March 10, 2016

Paris is always a good idea !

A photo posted by Pati Clark (@pati_clark) on

P is for Pati & also for Paris !
Which is on my Traveler's Bucket list !
I made this double tier necklace
 from the
As simple as this project was I still entered the Michaels 
Makers Summit  contest !!!
It was fun to see
 all the creativity !!!
Click here ...

Get Inspired! #MadeWithMichaels

 I am a Maker ...
I love to create/make things !
I find it very relaxing ...
 achieve serenity & calmness

(especially when you craft with a few glasses of wine...lol)  
The finish project always 
brings me joy !
Great for gifting too... 


I sent my sister a
 Birthday Box Care package...
I filled it with  
 a few necklaces I made for her
(she likes key locks & arrows)
  and filled some spice jars ... 
Rosemary lemon sea salt
 made from my herb garden and my Pumpkin Spice  ...  
A day of pamper for her ...
some cozy Kate ♠️ Spade socks, Leopard Sunglasses,
    chocolate mint candle, Herbal teas, skin care, calendar so she can schedule in her pamper day... 
  a few more personal  items
(things she likes)
 not shown...
My next project is to make
 a pom pom rug 

 I'm eager to get to Michaels
 to pick out yarn and get started !!!
Maker Summit
How awesome would it be to win !!!
(unlikely-but you never know..lol)
If you are a crafty maker go enter your project by 3/26/16...


All you Makers Good Luck !
 
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment