Sunday, July 21, 2013

A Motorcycle Ride



It was a gorgeous Saturday, the weather was great , not too hot.
Summertime it always rains here in Florida however it doesn't rain for a long time... 
So while its not raining at the moment.... 
 off we went for a nice motorcycle ride ....


Motorcycle Ride

A Poem by Belinda



I'm riding down this stretch of road
Feeling the summer breeze
the engine vibrating between my legs
his a*s between my knees

The trees pass by quickly
And the time seems to fly by
I've never felt this free
I've never been this high
(No drugs necessary !!! You don't have to do drugs to feel High! )

The sun gives me a tan
and my body begins to ache
but I ride for as long as I can
for as much as I can take

And should it get cloudy
And should rain begin to fall
I feel every single drop hit me
Big, medium, or small.

And when its all over
and I'm sore and numb
We put the bike away
For another great day to come.

Cause its about the feeling,
Its not about the machine
Its about the ride, the sun, the air.
And everything in between.

(I was trying to take a picture of me in the rear mirror ..lol)
 
Ever since I met my husband  ...we have been riding!
There is that feeling on a bike that I really can't explain ...
the wind in my hair, the thrill of the ride,being that back seat companion with your man...
can't pin point it but I really enjoy it a lot !
I have rode pregnant, right after a major surgery, in the rain  ...
nope you can't get me off a bike ...
It is almost a sacred ride ....just Me, my Husband and the Harlie ....
My husband Rick & our bike...
We are not the typical Harlie riders ...
We don't have to wear leather....lol

We ended up at the beach ....

We had a nice walk..
Hand & hand ...
Interesting to see at the beach ..
"Jesus Lives"
(Its a sign...reassuring me ...he is with me and knows my needs!)
A good Husband !
I trust my husband with my life !
I know he is a good man !
My soul -mate !
I love you babe!!!
Now to head home before it rains !!!!
~Ride Free~

No comments :

Post a Comment