Tuesday, July 16, 2013

"C" is for Crafty !!!



                                                                 "C" is for Crafty !!!
                                    Actually "C" is for Clark- Our family's last name....
I love all kind of Monogramming so I decided to make a wooden personalized
 monogram
 for our front door.
All I did was buy some Wired Burlap Creme color Ribbon -to make a bow ...
Well those who know me... know I don't do bows .....
 I'm as good as tying my shoes laces &  that is about it ....so I had my friend Jackie make the bow for me ....
I bought the wooden "C" letter at Marshalls.
For the monogram ..
I went with this rustic light green color to blend in with the exterior 
paint of our house of Dark hunter green and cream.
I assembled all the pieces together and hung my Monogram crafty piece on my front door ! 
I'm sure I will be doing more Monogramming  !!!!


Photobucket

Holidays are just round the corner ...
Some ideas ...
from Pinterest...
 
 
 


No comments :

Post a Comment