Wednesday, January 8, 2014

♫♪♥♥ Happy Birthday Grandma ♥♥♪♫



                                                                       1-8-14

          Today is my Grandma Antoinette's Birthday !!!
            She would of turned the age of 96 years old ... 
              she passed away when she was 81 years old ....
             Love this photo of her when she was younger ...
       I'm sure today there is a celebration going on
 up in Heaven !!!
                     Happy Birthday Grandma ... 
                   I miss & Love  you so much  !!!


Happy Birthday To  my  Grandma In Heaven 
Grandma on this special day
Wishes are being sent your way
Sent to Heaven up above
Grandma I send you my love
I wish that you could see
The love and the joy you gave to me
Memories of you will never go away
You`re thought about each and every day
I know you are watching over us
Because this is what an angel does
Happy birthday to the best of all
My Grandma
!!!


No comments :

Post a Comment