Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Happy New Year !!!

Ring in 2014!!!!

Unfortunately I had pretty much slept through

 the New Year with being sick in bed  ! 

 

Glad to see 2013 gone!!!

There were definitely special moments in 2013 

 however for the most part ... 

I have had a rough year & ready for a fresh new start !!!

 

 


Ending Year Stats ...

  1. Blogger-119 posts 

  2. Pati'sRecipes -38 recipes post

    We got to add Pinterest...LOL!!!!

  3.  Pinterest- 93 boards,4,719 Pins, 2,832 Likes

 

New Year Decorations ...

 

I ring in the New Year 

with decorations of  bells & stars

&

  colors of Gold & Silver  !!!!

New Year..New Me ..

Because I am a Champion 

Your gonna hear me Roar !!!


(Lol )





Happy New Year !!!

May God Bless you all !!!


 Lord, 

I ask for your continued blessings on those around me. I ask that this year be one of peace and joy for my family and friends. I ask that you continue to be a presence in all of our lives. I ask that you give each of us a heart for you and a desire to serve to make the world a better place. I also ask for peace and blessings on those far from home, for those who suffer, and for those who need you a little more each day.

Amen!!

 

No comments :

Post a Comment