Saturday, February 14, 2015

♥ Happy Valentine’s Day ♥




Happy Valentine’s Day
 

Happy Valentine's day to my husband,
my love & my best friend ! 


♡ ⓛ ⓞ ⓥ ⓔ ♡

My sweetheart made me lunch ... 
Blueberry & Banana Protein shake garnished with a little white chocolate chips! !!!

Rick’s Valentine Smoothie
Makes 2
Ingredients
2 ½ cups Frozen blueberries(thawed)
1 banana
1 scoop of Raw protein powder-(Non-dairy/vegan)
16 oz Cashew milk
1 cup ice
Place all ingredients into the Vitamix or blender .
 Blend for 25 to 30 seconds until smooth!  Yummy !!! 
I made my husband a 
Quick & Easy  Triple Berry Gf tart
I spent the afternoon running some errands then I met my husband at the park to do our daily walk .It was a bit chilly here in Florida today . We were planning on going to Dinner at Bonefish restaurant but I decided I rather enjoy my dinner cozy & warm in my Pjs..
soooo my husband made me  Chicken Parmesan
(  He made mine Gluten free & no cheese for me )  
It was really good !!!


Valentine RED & White Table Scape
 

 
Red Tulips the meaning ''perfect love'' 
(My favorite Valentine's Flower)

It's said that a scarlet tulip sprang up from each droplet of his blood, giving the red tulip the meaning "perfect love." The 11th wedding anniversary flower, it's said that the tulip's velvety black center represents a lover's heart, darkened by the heat of passion. With the power to rival roses in their red variety and the sweet charm to express simple joy when yellow, it's no wonder that in addition to all its other symbolism, in the language of flowers,

 a tulip bouquet represents elegance and grace.



Hearts all around our Home



 



 
 I enjoyed my Day with my Valentine!


I really love my Valentine's Gift too !!!!
I love  you,
Rick❣

No comments :

Post a Comment