Saturday, August 1, 2015

ORANGE is the new BLACK






Orange is the new Black
Loving the color Orange !!!
 I'm adding more & more pieces to my wardrobe!
I fell in love with this palm leaf dress 
via a blog I  follow -HiSugarplum 
Cassie offers great tips on fashion & Home decor that I just love her style!!!!!

 I Love my blouse in Full Bloom 
with a Pop of Orange flowers...
I have a Orange skirt to go with this blouse...
Plus ...
I just found earring to perfectly match !
My other Orange & Black dress!
paired with my ELLE Orange/Black 
Leather handbag! 
 Here are a few other Orange/Black
fashion finds !!!

Olivia Palermo For Tatler Russia 

Love this entire Orange/Black outfit


ChicMove

Solid Cotton Blends Double Breast pockets decor long sleeve woman trench paired with a black dress

Orange is a perfect color for Fall 

 which is just around the corner ....

Orange dress  paired with a black tights

Victoria Beckham

A black coat, white shirt  and orange wide leg pants
Orange is the new Black
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment