Friday, August 14, 2015

✿ Simple Flower Arrangement ✿



Simple Flower Arrangement 
Turn a Large Bouquet into smaller arrangement

My Anniversary Flowers are still holding up ...
I just placed them in a smaller vase...
Mind you I don't have a green thumb ...

I love getting flowers and also enjoy
 buying them for myself too...
So...
I take tips where I can get them ...
There is a great post  in goop on Flower Arranging tips
 just click this link to view ...
Flower Arranging by Vase 
My mother in -law  was the first to show me how to turn your large bouquet of flowers
 into smaller arrangements ...
Now I do this all the time ...  
Flowers brighten up a home...
Makes me very happy looking at the beauty that each flower brings !!!
Here are a few great  tips from other florist too ... 
Now go out and grab yourself some flowers
 and
 brighten up your day !!!


post signature



No comments :

Post a Comment