❧Happy Fall Y'all ❧
My favorite time of year!
The first thing that comes to mind when I think of Fall is....
It's all about PUMPKIN SPICE!!!
A few Fall Recipes to try !
Healthy 3 Ingredient
- 2 cups gluten free quick oats
- 1 cup pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1/4 cup granulated sweetener of choice* (I used coconut palm sugar but this can be substituted with a stevia blend if you prefer that taste)
- Cinnamon (optional) or Pumpkin Spice
- Chocolate chips or nuts (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a baking tray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, pumpkin and granulated sweetener of choice and mix well.
- Using your hands, form into small balls and place on the baking tray and press each ball into a cookie shape. Top with optional nuts and/or chocolate chips and bake for 12-15 minutes, depending on desired consistency.
- Remove and allow to cool completely.
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter(substitute non-dairy butterspread)
- 2 Tbsp GF all-purpose flour
- 6 Cups chicken broth
- 1 Can (15 oz.) pumpkin
- 1 Can applesauce
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 Cup heavy cream(Non-dairy creamer)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the butter in a 4-quart saucepan over medium heat
- Add the flour to the saucepan; Remove from heat and stir for 1 minute
- Stir in the broth, pumpkin, applesauce, ginger, and nutmeg and heat to a boil
- Reduce heat to low; Cover and cook for 20 minutes
- Stir in heavy cream and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling; Season with pepper