Monday, September 21, 2015

✉ Hello from ... Pati ✉

 

Hello from ... Pati

I love sending a Note of hello to friends & family !
I sent a Hello note to my BFF...
My Beautiful BFF~ Suzy

just to let her know that she means the world to me and  that 
I'm very grateful she is my BFF. 
Even though  we talk & text on the phone practically everyday it is so exciting to receive an  unexpected  note from someone !!!!
 
 
I hope she likes her Care package too !!! 
I miss our girl time of  getting our nails done, 
doing facials ...GIRL STUFF !!! 
 
 I sent her a few of my favorite skin care products ,
Cucumber and Vitamin C eye pads,
 mineral make-up & cleanser,
 moisturizing lotion and so many more  lotions to name she can swap out , 
(She is going to be glowing from head to toe!)
 a  magnet picture of us , 
homemade pumpkin spice mix  (Fall baking)
and Rosemary sea salt 
(Great on Roasted chicken & potatoes)
(made from my herb garden).
Jasimine rock salt for the bath...
&
A few more lil items I added so she can enjoy
 a pamper day of feeling good !!!
A little note of Hello can brighten anyone's day !!!
post signature

2 comments :

  1. I have to say tht my Bff is sooooooo awesome and sooooooo giving and sweetest ever soul Sista who is so beautiful.. On inside and so gorgeous on outside. I am so blessed to have her part of my life and Family. I love ya Sista! To the moon and back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soul Sistas 4eva!!!! Love you to the Moon & Back too !!!!!!

      Delete