Sunday, January 24, 2016

January ~Good Reads

A photo posted by Pati Clark (@pati_clark) on



January ~Good Reads
I’m Lost in a good book …
I always seem to Read way past my bedtime !
Well not just one book ...
I have a few good books that I’m reading …
Oddly I suppose I  never read one book at a time.
I normally before bedtime ...
read a chapter or two of several books…
and eventually get them all read!
Here are some Good reads this month  
And a few on my bucket list to start reading !
With every New Year I seem to start the year off with reading self improvement books for emotional,
spiritual & physical well being. 

Switch On Your Brain: The Key to Peak Happiness, Thinking, and Health


My Husband bought me this book for Christmas because I like  Dr Caroline Leaf  ...
She has a new show (Switch on your Brain) coming up on January 27th on TBN Network ! My DVR is set ! 


"If you need a change in your thought life or overall attitude, Switch On Your Brain will convince you that your brain can be renewed 
by the power of God's Spirit and biblical truth.



Life Unstuck: Finding Peace with Your Past, Purpose in Your Present, Passion for Your Future
Pat Layton invites women to imagine their world unstuck–a place where they feel at peace with the past, find purpose in the present, and revel in the possibilities that the future holds. 





Good Reads Bucket List
I read  Marie Kondo 1st book -

“The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up,”
I could always use more help with Organizing my life and home so  this is my first choice of Good Reads
 on my bucket list ...


“Do your things spark joy?” If not, you must thank them for their service, and send them packing.


Spark joy : an illustrated master class on the art of organizing and tidying up
 



Pretty Happy : Healthy Ways to Love Your Body





Pretty Happy shows the benefits of:

  • Cultivating an Intuitive Relationship With Your Body
  • Eating Well
  • Awakening Your Body Through Movement
  • The Miracle of Mindfulness  

It's All Easy  


Gwyneth Paltrow, Academy-Award winning actress and bestselling cookbook author, returns with recipes for the foods she eats when she wants to lose weight, look good, and feel more energetic.
 

THE SHRED POWER CLEANSE



post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment