Friday, December 30, 2011

I won the Cindy Crawford Style Holiday Collection



Cindy Crawford Style Holiday Collection Dinnerware Sweepstake
I really like Cindy Crawford's style (she is one of my Role models) which led me to entering  the  Cindy Crawford Style Holiday Collection dinnerware packages from JC Penney which I have won and  received a set of four dinner plates, and snowflake salad plates. 
This holiday collection features a beautiful blend of stripes incorporating a touch of real gold and silver for an elegant way to celebrate the  New Year 2012. 
Thank You Cindy,
I will start off the New Year with fine dining in style with Family & Friends !
Happy New Year !
Pati
                                                       New Year's Tablescape
















2 comments :

  1. To add a little touch I think I got to find some gold and silver napkin rings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you still have and use this set? I'm looking to increase my daughter's set.

    ReplyDelete