Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Let's Get Physical !!!


                                                          Let's Get Physical !!!!

                             We all can remember Olivia Newton John big hit in 2009....


         Well I'm at it again ... Boot Camp @ Total Body Results....Meet my Trainer 

Julia Zammito.

                                                                      
                                               These are the results I hope to achieve .... 
                                    Well I know I won't look this good but I have faith
                                                 in Julia to help me look my best !
                            She looks amazing and she is an awesome trainer & friend!
                            She is teaching me that it is not all about being Physical....
                                       she also trains you on how to eat clean!
Click link below here to find out how to get started with Boot Camp @ TBR... 

Here is a few video clips  of Julia on NBC Channel 8-Daytime


   
                                                  I'm dealing with some shin splints
                                     so there no impact exercises and running for me  
                                      but I'm trying to pull through and not give up ! 
                                                                  Wish me luck !!!!! 

                                                        Mantra-By Crystal Andrus: Repeat Daily !

"I am the captain of my ship. I am stronger than I've ever given myself credit for. My past does not predict my future because I am willing to do what it takes to create a better life. I know it won't happen overnight but it will happen ... 
                                                       I will make it happen!
                                                 If it's meant to be, it's up to me.
                                                              I can do this!"
 

1 comment :

  1. Awww this is the sweetest thing! Thanks for the shout out ;)I love the Olivia Newton John picture!! You absolutely CAN achieve your maximum fitness goals and live a healthy lifestyle for the quality of life you desire!! Keep going STRONG! It's a lifestyle ;) See you tonight at Boot Camp! -Julia

    ReplyDelete