Friday, September 7, 2012

Happy Birthday Ricky !




                                                                       9-6-85





Birthday Message for  my  Son...Ricky!


I'm so glad that God gave me a son like you.

I'm so proud to have you as a son.

I'm so grateful that I have you as a son.

I see a little more of me in you with each passing year.

No matter how many birthdays come and go, you'll always be my little boy.

Happy Birthday Son.

Happy birthday to a wonderful son and a great friend.

Happy Birthday to our pride and joy.

You grow wiser with each passing year.

A son like you is a gift from God.

Happy Birthday to a wonderful son and a wonderful young man.

We're so lucky to have such a great son.



 Click link below to see how happy Ricky is on his Birthday !!!
http://www.faceinhole.com/show.asp?id=b3cfd7dc961434203 

No comments :

Post a Comment