Thursday, May 30, 2013

Happy Memorial Day !

                                                                      5-27-13

                  Remember all the heroes who have fallen & never be forgotten !
                                                   Today I'm thinking of my son
                                                           SSgt Rick Clark IV 


                                    (I'm so proud of my son...I miss & love him so much!)

who is currently serving in the United States Air Force and want to say Thank you to him and to all Military men & women for all that you do and sacrifice for all Americans. 
                                                         God Bless our soldiers!!!!


Today is also my husband, Rick's Birthday ....
I had asked him what he would like to do today???
so he  wanted to get out and get some fresh air & go Biking !!!
                                                                    Off we go !!!
                              Enjoy some pics of our day on a scenic bike route thru
                                            Taylor Park & Walsingham Park....
                                    We also stop to feed the birds and I try to capture 
                                            some of Nature's beauty of both parks .....


                                    ofcourse my husband is way................ahead of me ....

                       Pretty neat how nature works ...seeds fall from the pine trees 
                                               and then baby trees are formed ...
                                           There are so many new trees growing ....
                                        which should bring new flocks of birds.

                                                   This bird is scoping us out for bread ......
                                       Bird feeding  time ....as they all come forward .....
                                                 Alligator check....ok we are good !!!!




                                                                   Anhinga Bird
Ok back on the trail
                                                        We ran into some chickens .....
                     My husband  waiting on me on the bridge for me to catch up  ......

                                We made it to Walsingham Park and I'm ready for a break
We like to sit on the swing and chill out
                my husband waiting patiently for me to get out of the bathroom .....lol
                  It was a hot day .. you would of thought  I was taking a shower ....lol
I finally joined the handsome Birthday Boy !
                                         We also fed & watched the birds near the lake .....

                                                               So calm & quiet !!!!!
                                                  The birds come soooo close to ya ...
                                  this lil fellow ( Shearwater bird )was right in front me .....
                                            they fly by quick I just got him in the photo.....
                                               I had a great day with my husband ....
                   he told me something very special as we sat on that swing .....
                that exciting info  I will share with everyone at a later blog to come....... 
                                                               now time  to bike home
                                                                             & 
                                                  get ready for his Birthday dinner !
                                                              I love  you Babe !

No comments :

Post a Comment