Wednesday, May 15, 2013

A Happy Mother's Day!

                          I woke up to a  wonderful  Mother's Day on Sunday Morning !

                                                          with a surprise of roses ....
                                                from my wonderful husband , Rick
                              The flowers were placed  in my grandmother's vase 
                                              to remember her on today too !


                                     I am really missing my son today out of all days .....
                                      He was not able to come home for a visit yet ,                            
                                               he wished me a Happy Mother's Day !
                                                                  
                                                                        How sweet !

                        On Facebook  he changed his profile pic to a photo of us !!!! 
        (My son was 4 when Rick & I got married-he was such a sweet lil boy !!!)
My son called me on Mother's Day and it was really nice to talk to him even though it was short because he had to work . Even now with my son at the age of 27 years old a handsome young  MAN he has become from that lil boy which seems so long ago ...
                                                Till this day ...nothing is changed !
                         I'm so proud of him and he is the best son a Mother could ask for !
                                                     I miss & love him sooooo much !
My husband made us breakfast  & off to church we went  then I did some  shopping for my step father in- law's (Ron) birthday gift and a mother's day gift for my mother in-law (Carol). 
                                 It was  really nice for her to spend her Mother's Day 
                                                 this year with her son(Rick) !



        This is one of her favorite photo of my husband when he was a little boy ....
                                                       I also have a favorite of my son ....
                         
                      The photo is a little blurry but love both Father & Son pics
                                   in their Suspender clothes sitting on the grass !






                                I called my mother to wish her a Happy Mother's Day 
                            and she was attending my great niece, Aleigha's Baptism 
                                       & spent the day with my sister & family.
                                                 Children are a Blessing indeed !
                           What  special memories this will be  on Mother's Day!
 Aleigha looked so adorable in her dress and look how cute her shoes are .... 

                            Wish I could of came up to be with them all in PGH 
               hopefully my mom will come down in June to spend time with me !
                                                         After I talked to my mom ......
                                                           Then I was in for a treat ....

                                    I went and had a massage ...Ahhhh ..RELAX!
                     Thats all I wanted to really do on Mother's Day was to RELAX! 
                                 After my massage we headed over to my in-laws 
                                          to pick them up to go to dinner ....
                                                  " Happy Birthday " from Pati & Rick
                                        Ron opening his Birthday gift that we got him .....Lol
                                      I think he really likes his cozy wild socks & blankie ....
                                                   I also bought him a book that he wanted ..
                                           so now he can be all cozy up when he reads it !
                                                     

                               I got my mother in-law this cookie for Mother's Day ! 
                                                      My husband  almost ate it ....
                                                        More Flowers for me ??????
                                                         No ...For my MOM!!!!      
                                                      She is soooo SPECIAL today !!!

                I also got her  too for Mother's Day some wild cozy socks & blankie 
                                               with  a Barnes & Noble gift card !
                She can pick out a good book to cozy up  & read in comfort wearing her
                                                cool leopard fuzzy socks ...lol
          They both like wearing those fuzzy socks soooo I thought they both can be
                                                             WILD ANIMALS!
                                                          with the animal print..lol

                                                      She got me some nice gifts too.. !
                                                    She knows I love my Caffeine fix !
                                                                She is the best ....
        It feels so good to know & see that when a person buys a gift for someone
                                       that they really put some thought into the gift 
                                   and the person that they are getting it for ....
            Flowers, tea, coffee mug , HGTV magazine , & a Starbucks gift card ...
                                                                 Love them ALL !
                                                   This tea is going to be YUMMY !
                                                                  Harney & Sons
                   A herbal tea combination of Rooibos, Cranberry and Oranges 
                                           smells and I'm sure will be so delicious!
                                                                         
                                          Ok Gifts are done ...now off to dinner we go  ...
                                        My Mother in-law & I decided we wanted to go to 
                                                              E&E Stakeout & Grille
                                                                        for dinner !

                                             The cute flower arrangements on the tables !
                                                                     My In-laws

                                                            We all enjoyed our dinner ...
                                               My mother in-law favoring her mouthful ....
                                           My Salmon Tower salad ...was sooo good !
                                                            Ron enjoying his scallops ...
                                           & ofcourse my husband smiling ear to ear ....
                                                             eating a Big ol Steak!
Good food  !
Now our tummies are full  !

                                                              Happy Mother's Day .....!
                                   Glad her thumb is finally healing from her injury !
                                          She accidentally cut the tip of her thumb off 
                                   with a mandolin and had to have it cauterized.
                                                                              OUCH!  
              It is my mother in-law's Birthday on 5-16  a reason enough for dessert....
                                                                      Make a wish !
                                                       (No more Injuries or Surgeries )

                                       This was a great Mother's Day that we all will cherish !




No comments :

Post a Comment