Friday, August 23, 2013

My Summer Vacation !!!


 Myrtle BEACH, SC
Our Crew !!!

Let the Vacation Begin !!!


 Good Morning!!!

 

Fun !!!! Fun!!! Fun!!!

Just Beachy!!!!
Soakin up the Sun!!!
My Wonderful Mother in-law !!!!

Cheers!!!
Shop to you drop!!!
I Bought my nephew,Chris 
A Michael Jordan outfit for School !!!
It is his Last year !!!
(Can't believe he is a Senior ..Wow)

LMAO!!!
 Scary !!! 
Suzy & I are afraid of Elevators!!!


Good Times to Remember !!!
                   Dinner Night Out !!!

I was really good....
I stuck to my Gluten,
Soy,Dairy -Free Vegan Diet!!!!!!
Hold the Burger !!!
Sweet Potatoes Fries Only for me !!!
I Will Most Definately !!!
Miss being with my BFF!!!
I hate Spiders!!!
The Girls shared a nightly Scream!!!!
(We had a few of them in our Bedroom..ugh!) 
My mother in-law was on Night Watch!!!
She was the Bravest!!!
(I Congratulate her for killing a Big Spider!)
I enjoyed My Vacation 
with my Family!!!
Especially
 spending time
  with my BFF!!!
A Fun Vacation ...
Until Next Summer !!!
I Bid you farewell...
I'm Ready for the Fall!!!
In Charlotte,NC 
Maybe this is a Good Luck sign for Our Steelers!!!!
We landed Right Next to The Steelers Plane...
Not sure what is shining down on the plane???








No comments :

Post a Comment