Friday, May 27, 2016

♫♪♥♥ Happy Birthday Rick ♥♥♪♫


♫♪♥♥ Happy  Birthday Rick  ♥♥♪♫

Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband !!!
Wishing you all the best today and the many more wonderful years to come !!!
Cocktails & Cupcakes ...
 Now that is a Hole in One !!! 
My husband loves Golf !!!
Perfect theme for his Birthday !!!
He enjoyed a day of Golf and had the best
 Game with 4 birdies ... 

Rick is surely Taking his Doctor's Advise ....
Golf buddies :  Brian ( Rick's Doctor & Friend)


Waiting on the birthday boy????
(Why does it take all day to play 18 holes I will never understand...lol) 

 We finally got to toast his birthday
 & had a really nice dinner !!!
Cheers !


I just adore this birthday boy!!!

Smile its your birthday !!!
 

Par~Tay!!!!
 


I love you to the Moon & Back !!!
My husband Birthday was indeed a Special Day !!!

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment