Friday, April 25, 2014

♫♥Happy 45th Birthday ♥♫





 •*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday to you ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ "
   ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday to you ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸
  ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪•*¨*•.¸¸Yikes! 45 years old ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ 
      ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday to you♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸

Last Saturday was my 45th Birthday. 
4-19

Yikes !
(I'm getting up there in Age)

My Husband surprised me with Flowers and gifts !

I haven’t been feeling well and spent most of the day  in bed resting
 after a trip to the ER
 so I was a little sad but that didn't stop my husband
 in making my Birthday very special at home !
He told me we can re-do my special day when I’m feeling better. 
That is my Birthday Wish!!!
To feel better!!!! 
 Here is a cute video of my niece singing to me...


♫♪ Happy Birthday to you ♪♫
Not sure if the volume is going to work ...
but it was cute and special !!!!
Thanks to my son, family & friends for  all the Birthday Wishes !
Thank you to my Mother in -law for the cozy jogging pants!
I love them !!!
A Special Birthday message from my BFF !!!
Last year we got to spend our Birthdays together !
That was indeed a special BFF memory !!! 
Her Birthday is tomorrow .
4-26
 Our Birthdays are exactly a week apart.
Thanks to my husband for spoiling me !!!
I LOVE YOU
He calls me his Trophy Wife !!! 
LOL :)
 
 


 

 



 

No comments :

Post a Comment