Sunday, April 27, 2014

Happy Easter †





Jesus Lives




This year something I  enjoyed sharing with my mother and sister was watching Easter Lives Here series-21 classic stories from the New & Old Testaments 
on the Uptv network. 
We would phone & text each other to let 
each other know which story  was on 
so we could watch them together . 
My mother's favorite is the  "The Ten Commandments" . Growing up as a child we would 
watch these movies with my grandparents too. 
The hardest one to watch was "The Passion of Christ" 
we were in full blown tears .
 My sister and I  were texting back & forth
 to each other with such sadness . 
I believe I went through a whole box of tissues....
The suffering that Jesus did for us 
so our sins will be forgiven 
This is the true meaning of Easter !!!

“Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures” 1 Corinthians 15:3
“If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” Romans 10:9


 A few Easter gifts

                                      
I put together a lil Easter Basket for
My sweet Niece!!!
 

She loves the movie Frozen !!!
Too cUTE ...
She is the same height as the Big Basket
 she got from the Easter Bunny !



                                    Hippody Hoppody !!!!
 Bunnies,lil chicks & colorful eggs
 all around our home!
                                                          Our Easter Basket !!!
I love Peeps !!!
&
I filled the Easter eggs with my 
husband's favorite Sweetarts jelly beans ! 

 My husband & I had a Quiet Easter at home.  
My husband made a wonderful dinner !
We enjoyed a phone call from our son since 
he was  not able to come home .
I haven't been feeling well but somehow 
I got some Energy to dye Easter eggs,
 make mini Easter bread 

for my husband bake Easter Sugar cookies!
I hope everyone had a Blessed Easter  Sunday!
21 classic stories from the New and Old Testaments
1 classic stories from the New and Old Testaments
1 classic stories from the New and Old Testaments

No comments :

Post a Comment