Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Biggest Loser-Hannah Curlee inspired me today

         Hannah Curlee

Hannah Curlee is one of the contestants in Season 11 of the NBC reality weight-loss competition series -THE BIGGEST LOSER.

I met Hannah Curlee today at a H2U Luncheon were she spoke on her experience at the Biggest Loser campus.


After her  speech, I got to meet with her and we talked about all the surgeries that I have had over the years  and  my personal journey with weight loss which she gave me her thoughts and encouraging advise which was helpful. 
She told me today 2012 is going to be my year! 
Those words are going to stick with me to I reach my goal weight.
                                                                  Thanks Hannah!
                                  Hannah wrote" Pati , Make this your year! You Can!" 
                                    (You know I had to magnet this on my Fridge!)

                                       
 Hannah ("Biggest Loser 11") is teamed with her sister, Olivia Ward.



Hannah is a human resources representative for a healthcare company from Nashville, Tennessee, and is 32 years old.

Tired of her weight controlling her life, Hannah Curlee is ready to lose the weight, which she feels has made her "no longer a participant"in her own life. Hannah was born in Texas, and raised there and in Mobile, Alabama, with three siblings. She earned a bachelor's degree in communications and public relations at the University of Alabama. In her high school days, she was the homecoming queen and star athlete, but avoided her 10-year high school reunion because, she says, "I was too ashamed to let everyone see what I've become."
Weight didn't become an issue for Hannah until she was 20 years old. She had an accident, which resulted in emergency back surgery and ended her collegiate sports career, and feeling defeated, she began to gain weight. Now, at 248 lbs., 32-year-old Hannah works in a department that designs her company's wellness program, but feels like a hypocrite. After she loses the weight and gets healthy, she hopes to become a role model to her co-workers, and also looks forward to having a dating life and getting back into organized sports.

Read more: http://www.poptower.com/hannah-curlee-biggest-loser.htm#ixzz1jJ9DTlfH

No comments :

Post a Comment